CHello folkses.
Did u know that they have to build the boat house?
Apparently if it gets voted in, it has to be done unless they have another referendum!
For the benefit of four clubs.
And why does a mountain bike club want a boat house?
And does the Sub Aqua club even exist?
You know that noise when the scientist turns into the Hulk?
Something along the lines of MAFUFANGHHHHAAAARRRRR!
They're all like rats on a sinking ship, running to shore, hoping to not be blamed for gnawing through the hull.
I'm sure it's nobody's fault. I mean even Animal Farm ended badly, right?
The SU building always reminded me of a ginger bread house anyway. I never knew why so many undesirable elements were sustained. I mean, the ridiculousness of actually choosing hours of meaningless preparation for pointless events, the wasted hours at meeting after meeting, day after day, until it's a day before the exams and you can't study, cos you're busy crepe papering the man size model of the Pres that they're carrying from UL to fatima to honour his eternal greatness.. I mean those things are ridiculous, have you ever been at one? It's just student politics, it's all fun and games till someone loses 180 quajillion dollars.

`I could tell you my adventures--beginning from this morning,' said Alice a little timidly: `but it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.'

`Explain all that,' said the Mock Turtle.

`No, no! The adventures first,' said the Gryphon in an impatient tone: `explanations take such a dreadful time.'

No comments: