Mp3

Hey hey again. Still getting used to flowing on this blog, you know, effective humorous bullshit in ten minutes or less? At the moment Im struggling with ideas, and I dont want to redesign, because then I'd be one of those custom blog losers, when all I want out of this blog is a random rant diary that I hope nobody ever reads. But yeah, have to have a quick mention to the main shit in my life right now, and that would have to be mp3's. Currently have upwards of 40 GB which is about a month and a week's worth of non-stop music. Not good not bad. But that collection has been modified, and has probably had about twice that amount at different times in the collection, due to constant deleting and reloading of a lot of really shit albums. Its always a matter of refining the collection, because often a random downloaded album collection is not going to make your mp3 collection any better. I'm talking about Beyonce, Christina, Bjork, and alanis. All the albums that no sane thinking non-moron would ever buy, but they're there in my collection. If I network my collection, and people look at it without knowing me, how can I explain why I have a Village People album? What do they think of me, when shuffling through Michelle Branch, Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit, and associating my good name with this flawed "music". MP3 pirating should be outlawed completely, because its making me look bad in front of people I will never meet, and giving Bjork fans the opportunity to get in touch with me as a similar enthusiast. Look, ok? I dont like bjork, I dont like make-up wearing guys, I dont like welsh people, and I definitely dont like you if you do. So if u are using my PC to download your pillow wank music, do it discretely, when I'm not doing something else more important, and definitely never ever get in touch with me about our mutual interest in Freak Icelandic Man-she's with a penchant for recording the internal sounds of horses being ass-screwed and then releasing as a 12 track concept album. Unless it's about the Doors or Led Zeppelin, keep your opinions to yourself, you fag. (Or alternatively, you could open a blog, and post a stilted one-sided scathing attack on something you actually know nothing about, though I wouldnt know anything about that.)

No comments: