I have never to my knowledge in my adult life stood on dogshit. Yet as a child I found myself with dogshit permanently stuck to the sole of my shoe. Is dog shit child magnetic? Maybe if they take out this magnetic active ingredient in dog shit they can study it, and take this child magnetism link in the dna make up of the dog turd, and eventually use it to check DNA strands of child molesters for the same afore-mentioned ingredient, thus preventing child molestation. A similar theory would work for cow fuckers Im sure. Cows are attracted way too much to those electric fences. They just lean on them and shit away. Maybe we should run an electric current through the cow fuckers body to cure him. Now see! We can all think like crazy Republican Americans. Lets shoot some guns in the air and put on white hoods. And fuck some cows abviously. On a stump. Cos if u dont have a cow fucking stump you better have one on lay away.

No comments: