Every single meat eating man alive just doesn't like to spend time and money buying ingredients to hand make their own tortilla dips. But the entire irish society is now completely based around who has the best most original and mexican sounding and tasting tortilla dip. We are now classed based on the quality of dip that we serve at our table. Last night I was tired and bought a dip from the store cos my boss was coming over from the potato factory for to interview me to be vice pres. of the foreign sales operation. Two days later, my boss had recycled his food and I was semi-retired except for the graveyard spud dig. Few foreigners actually know how deeply Irish care for their tortilla dips. It's probably a good thing too considering how good Dustin "Im a neo-nazi quasi-homosexual turkey with outrageos rightwing political beliefs" turkey has done for this country in the 21st century.

No comments: