George Clooney played batman badly. A tense conversation starter, but one well worth it, if you have the bones of twenty three dates to get through cos your personal sex therapist had scheduled them sequentially according to your period of greatest fertility, and obviously virility. That's not to say I'm virulent, I'm virile. Obviously. But anyway, so start a conversation with the Clooney ceist(That's an oirish word, it means giant testicles) and be assured that you could separate the wheat from the chaff and find a fine red blood of a bird, one you can turn over and start again with. I mean he was a poor performer in a role he less than relished. What would you do/say to anyone who implied otherwise? "Good day sir" I should wager, or else you could fuck up his face with a big rusty nail. But that's not what I did with my dates, Im not weird or anything, I just threatened to bite their nipples off and serve them in the restaurants fresh seafood section in oyster shells. Just for a laugh, cos the old fellas at the bar would dig it. But anyway, after enough mind games to spend a lifetime in therapy(I'm not weird or anything) I walked home with a fine filly, and in fact couldn't turn over and start her again because I had burnt my arse so badly on the lightbulb. Not that I regularly have sex with horses.(I'm not weird or anything).

No comments: