Yesterday at 1:51p.m. I went to my ATM to top up my futhermucking mobile. Here I am 24 hours later and still no credit. So I rang them, on a pay phone, u know, cos I dont have fucking credit and all, and the number you ring to inquire about shit like having no credit is a toll number. I mean what the fuck? Are they the dumbest fucking stupidest company in the world? Nothing really against Vodafone but if I ever actually have to pay money to talk to some limpwrist about why the credit I paid for hasnt managed to travel the short cunting distance from atm to phone I am gonna start firebombing limpwrist central. Is the whole vodafone company just some poorly hidden twat charity that gives jobs to ppl on the premise that they cant do any job, whether it be chief marketing executive or bend over boy at their meetings everyday?
Fundamentally
SUCK MY BALLS VODAFUCKINGFONE

No comments: