This post I donate generously to this glorious translator
Words to remember if you're ever stuck in a lift with a flatulent italian donkey, and you do not have a wireless broadband internet connection at the end of whatever you're smoking, freak.
English : You are a flatulent italian donkey. Please leave this elevator and never return
Italian : Siete un asino italiano flatulent. Lasci prego questo elevatore e mai non rinvii.

just so you dont say something you dont actually mean to the little Italian donkey who cannot in fact speak english or italian, I translated it back into english again. Now we're really seeing the amazing artificially intelligent powers of internet language translators:

English again:You are an Italian ass flatulent. Lasci I never pray this elevator and not dismissals
Now, French: Vous êtes un âne italien flatulent. I ne prient jamais ces ascenseur et pas renvois
German: Sie sind ein italienischer Esel voll Blähungen. I bitten nie diesen Aufzug und nicht Verweise
And now, once more in english: They are full an Italian donkey blowing. I never ask this elevator and not references.

No comments: