I am a 46% mutant 31% gay experimenter according to the spark, and I would rather play with bubble wrap for 17 hours straight than do any more of the spark.com's online tests no matter how psychologically accurate they ball licking well are. I mean really. No. Really. Look we've all been there. But have you ever stopped and wondered just how useful it is to find out how gay you are, or what percentage of a mutant you are???? Why does it even exist? I can see something in thespark.com's future. Fires. Started by sane people. As in someone who isnt from america and who drinks beer the odd time(If you're american this means an alcoholic.) And for fuck sake, no, I dont want to know how gay my friends are or get your wonderful weekly email keeping me up to date at everything going on at your tool of a website. Just burn in a feiry pit for all eternity.Art related to the topic

No comments: