No seriously though. When God made Jamie Oliver he was taking the piss right? A mockney cockney horrendous drummer with a poofy little haircut who tells people how to put shit in a pan and heat it with something. How did stone-age monkey moron man fall into a kitchen and then some how figure out how to speak, some sort of rarely understood ancient toss dialect, and then they started to film the FUCKER? and Pay him money? If u pay me like you pay him I could live in a pre-historic cave everynight to practice drooling and smearing feces on the wall with my bare hands like that stove puppet.I think I've seen cows that are more intelligent than him. And I dont mean some sort of angeldust supercow, I mean a big fuck off BSE ridden slightly dumb drooling slackjawed cow with a vague homosexual air about her.

No comments: