So feminism. Can we confuse the issue anymore? Let me see. Women want men to: treat them equally and not laugh when they cant pee standing up.And now they can wear our clothes but we cant wear theirs? Ive seen the future man. The future is a lesbian in combats and a bowler hat taking a slash standing up in a back alley singing "I am woman hear me roar" handing out pamphlets saying that no man can understand how superior women are until they have menstruated or had babies. There's the real source of all evil. Well I got news for you. We can fight back. Just by learning off this small list of things to say should you meet this woman.
1. Shut up and evolve. You bitch.
2. Please get up. I'm sorry (after smacking her in the head with a glass bottle that's full of your own cum and then stabbing her 437 times with a knife smeared in your own shit.)
3. Isn't abortion a geat idea?
4. Isn't the way women stay home and look after babies a great idea?
5. Isnt the fact that Emporio armani are now making clothes for overweight poor stay at home moms and their life partner of minimal signifance to you? You ugly badly dressed freak.
6. Uh... I hate to rain on your shit parade. But some people have real problems. Like hunger, famine, suicide, war and being near you, you insufferably large disgusting postule bursting on the surface of some freak planet far away from here where your kind are welcome you psuedo Nazi bitch from hell.
7. I think Germaine Greer's writing is flawed on numerous fundamental levels. But she's a real fine thing. I mean those tits...
8. I used to be a non-feminist. I thought women's place was in the home. Then I met you. Now I'm gay.

No comments: